WOODEN DOORS - EXTERNAL DOORS
MERANTI, OAK ,OREGON, SPURCE, LARCH ,IROKO, NIAGON
Wooden Doors- Technical Specifications
- Wood profiles thickness of 68mm, 78mm and 58mm
- Multi –ply wood with massif coating of 8 mm
- Extra reinforced door lock with embedded hard aluminum bars of 60x4 mm thick to avoid curvature
- Sandwich method of 2 plywood surfaces and Styrofoam in between, to avoid cracks due to temperature fluctuations.
- Sealing sashes is performed by certified silicone according DIN18545 class Ε, to avoid cracks in junctions.
- There is a variety of sashes depending on customer needs.
- Security lock of 3 or 5 locking points with claw.
- Heavy type 3 dimensional hinges - Baka PROTECT 4010 3D FD.
- Possibility of hidden hinges TECTUS TE540 3D.
- Possibility of biometric fingerprint lock
- Each door is equipped with anti theft protection according to DIN18103
- Certified door according to DIN EN ISO 717-1 Rw 42Db>=42dB is also available.
For external doors with glass panes:
- Standard energy glass panes double or triplex
- VSG 33.1mm / 14mm/ 4mm = 24mm Ug=1,1 (W/m2K),Rw=32dB.
All sealing rubber are double , of high quality and placed perimetrically to provide complete heat insulation, sound proof and water tightness.
Standard aluminum frame bottom for complete water tightness. Wind barrier is also available.
Various samples of ergomasif External Doors