Why we stand out:
- Our vast experience in the construction and installation of wooden frames make us pioneers in our field
- We have the ability to make special projects with the collaboration of architects/decorators and the factory’s technical support
- Specialized consultants provide state-of-the-art solutions when it is required
- Ergomasif wooden frames are certified by RAL, one of the most accredited certification in the wood industry
- Ergomasif wooedn frames come with the necessary certifications/guarantees for proper functionality.
- Certifications are for wooden raw material, glass panes, mechanisms, rubbers, silicones, paint and final product
- We vouch for our frames proper function
- Measurements and installation is done by our specialized crews, so as to eliminate any faults
- After sales service is done by our company’s crews or certified collaborators where applicable
- Our top priority is meeting delivery times, regardless of the quantity.
- We provide instructions for proper frame maintenance
- All frames are securely packaged and insured during their transportation from the production site to each construction site
- Ability of choice for the swisspacer according to the frame colouring
- Ability for 3ple acoustic rubber in the casing
- Ability for designing the final product by our technical staff
- All standard glass panes installed are double energy and sound/heat proof
- Ergomasif wooden frames contribute to the preservation of the environment and fight global warming
- Ergomasif wooden frames are ideally suitable for high quality passive house constructions.